All listings for this product
Best selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.85Trending at £11.38
- £9.00Trending at £9.47
- £9.75Trending at £9.85
- £4.17Trending at £5.51
- £3.22Trending at £3.48
- £7.00Trending at £10.39
- £9.53Trending at £11.22
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing more than two hundred winery profiles, this guide offers information on world-renowned pinot noirs from California and Oregon. It features descriptive tasting notes and selected vertical tastings; and at-a-glance graphics conveying information on tasting rooms, prices, and production for various wineries.
- Author BiographyJohn Winthrop Haeger is author of North American Pinot Noir (UC Press). Haeger writes about wine for Saveur and other publications.
- Author(s)John Winthrop Haeger
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2008
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note4 maps
- Weight926 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.