All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe autobiography of Italian striker, Paolo Di Canio, worshipped by West Ham fans and a footballer who has won the hearts of supporters wherever he has played - this despite his infamous tantrums and volatile behaviour on the pitch.
- Author BiographyPaolo Di Canio was born in Rome in July 1968. Between 1985 and 1996 he played football in Italy for Ternana, Lazio, Juventus, Napoli and AC Milan before joining Celtic in a ?1 million deal. In 1997 he was transferred to Sheffield Wednesday, but was forced out of the club following his push on referee Paul Alcock and subsequent 11-match ban. Joined West Ham in 1999 and is under contract until 2002. Gabriele Marcotti is the London correspondent for Il Corrierre dello Sport, as well as a writer for the American magazine Sports Illustrated. The quality of his writing and research has been a major factor in the success of this book.
- Author(s)Gabriele Marcotti,Paolo Di Canio
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2001
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/12/2004
- Content Note40 col plates (16pp), (2 new colour scans for p 16 plates ), With index
- Weight222 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.99Trending at £12.86
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £8.87Trending at £17.14
- £5.77Trending at £6.19
- £7.75Trending at £8.04
- £12.95Trending at £14.78
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.