All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
About this product
- DescriptionContains an array of information on embryology, anatomy, surgery and a lot more. This book also contains a review of radiographs in children, as well as common radiological problems with which students, residents and clinicians may be confronted on a daily basis.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Medical Imaging
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight739 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLoren G. Yamamoto,Michael D. Pappas,Okechukwu Anene
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.