All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study offers one of the first systematic accounts of syntactic change and will be of interest to a wide range of linguists.
- Author(s)David Lightfoot
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/1979
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notefigs.2tabs.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.