All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.00Trending at £8.12
About this product
- DescriptionRadical Empiricists presents a new history of criticism in the first half of the twentieth-century, proposing innovative readings of the prose of five major modernist poet-critics.
- Author BiographyHelen Thaventhiran studied for her BA and PhD in Cambridge (at Trinity Hall and King's respectively), and for an MSt. in twentieth-century literature at New College, Oxford. From 2009-2013, she held a Junior Research Fellowship at Christ's College, Cambridge. She is currently a fellow of Robinson College, where she is Director of Studies for English, and an affiliated lecturer of the Faculty of English, University of Cambridge. She has also taught English in Bosnia and China. Helen's research interests include prose, philosophy of language, criticism, intellectual history and modernism.
- Author(s)Helen Thaventhiran
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.