All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the mechanisms and strategies used in different cultures across Hispano America and the Caribbean to narrativise, represent and understand HIV/AIDS as a social and human phenomenon, this book examines a wide range of cultural, artistic and media texts, as well as issues of human phenomenology.
- Author BiographyGustavo Subero is a Researcher in Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Studies in the UK. He is the author of Queer Masculinity in Latin American Cinema: Male Bodies and Representations and editor of HIV in World Cultures: Three Decades of Representations.
- Author(s)Gustavo Subero
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Cultural Politics of Media and Popular Culture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 5 b&w illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor C. Richard King
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.