All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Arthur Bevenue,Dr. George W. Ware,Herbert N. Nigg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number148
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsToxicity of Nickel to Soil Organisms in Denmark.- Effects of Acidic Deposition on Soil Invertebrates and Microorganisms.- Silver Contamination in Aquatic Environments.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.