All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Scooby-Doo and the gang who learn about states of matter and solve a ghost mystery about stolen boats.
- Author BiographyChristian Cornia was born in Modena, Italy. In 1996-1997 he attended the School of Comics Nuova Eloise in Bologna. He has created artwork and characters for publishers, advertisements, video games and role-playing games. He has worked as a colorist for the French market with publishers like Soleil, Delcourt and Dargaud. He worked as an inker for Marvel USA on comics that included the popular characters Ironman, The Avengers and Daken. In 2011, along with other Italian artists, he founded the cultural association Dr.INK, which self-produces illustrated books. He is currently one of the artists for Scooby-Doo in Italy for Piemme Edizioni. Megan Cooley Peterson has been an avid reader and writer since she was a little girl. She has written nonfiction children's books about topics ranging from urban legends to gross animal facts. Megan is also working on her first novel. She lives in Minnesota with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Megan Cooley Peterson
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWarner Brothers: Scooby-doo Solves it with S.T.E.M.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christian Cornia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
- £23.50Trending at £25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.