All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical introduction to secondary data analysis, with a list of major sources in the United States.
- Author BiographySarah Boslaugh received her PhD from the City University of New York and her MPH from Saint Louis University. She is currently a Performance Research Analyst for BJC Healthcare in Saint Louis, MO, and has previously worked as a biostatistician and methodologist at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City, Saint Louis University School of Public Health, and Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis. She has also written An Intermediate Guide to SPSS Programming: Using Syntax for Data Management and is editing the Encyclopedia of Epidemiology.
- Author(s)Sarah E. Boslaugh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePractical Guides to Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight298 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.