All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents general observations on the immensely rich and diversified artistic heritage of sub-Saharan Africa. This book examines the relationship between contemporary and so-called traditional African arts. It shows that many African works were originally part of an ensemble or one element of a performance.
- Author(s)Constantine Petridis
- PublisherCleveland Museum of Art,The,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCleveland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleveland Museum of Art,The,U.S.
- Content Note82 illus., 68 in color
- Weight726 g
- Width5499 mm
- Height8096 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.27
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
- £9.39Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.