All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the extent to which States are held accountable for breaches of jus cogens norms under international law. This book sets a definition of State accountability and establishes a threshold against which the existence, or not, of State accountability can be determined.
- Author BiographyLisa Yarwood is a lecturer in Law at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Lisa Yarwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in International Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.