All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the many types of technical analysis tools and how to use them. This guide tackles technical analysis - one of the topics for investors and traders to understand. It covers topics such as charting, moving averages, trends and cycles, oscillators, market patterns, Fibonacci ratios, risk versus probability, and more.
- Author BiographyConstance Brown, CMT (Chartered Market Technician), founded Aerodynamic Investments, Inc., after working for more than 15 years as an institutional trader in New York City. She continues to actively trade and advises numerous financial institutions and banks around the world.
- Author(s)Constance M. Brown
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, charts
- Weight485 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.86Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.