All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual of psychoanalysis is divided into two sections on: psychoanalysis and neuroscience; and applied psychoanalysis. Topics covered include self-organizing aspects of learning in psychoanalysis, the transformation of past experience, the creativity of women, and more.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJerome A. Winer
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £14.05Trending at £17.06
- £9.73Trending at £10.83
- £8.24Trending at £10.13
- £11.15Trending at £12.78
- £10.87Trending at £11.36
- £4.69Trending at £5.84
- £9.67Trending at £11.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.