All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) was established in 1967. Forty years later, ASEAN agreed upon a charter for the organization. Providing an overview of the dynamic Southeast Asian region and the 10 member nations that make up this organization, this title highlights the association's successes and details its failures.
- Author BiographyGerald W. Fry is a professor of international/intercultural education at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Gerald W. Fry
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGlobal Organizations
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, maps & graphs, sidebars, chronology, footnotes, bibliography, further reading, web sites, index
- Weight431 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byPeggy Kahn
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.20
- £33.99Trending at £36.26
- £35.89Trending at £38.28
- £13.99Trending at £14.92
- £25.85Trending at £27.60
- £15.98Trending at £17.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.