All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWere you aware that cigarettes contain honey? Or that a ferret will die if it cannot find a mate? Would you like to know what Madonna did before she was famous, or how many toothpick accidents there are every year? This work addresses these and other questions.
- Author BiographyThe Useless Information Society is a group of journalists, TV personalities and other assorted oddbods who meet twice a year to get enormously drunk and swap - you guessed it - useless information... Noel Botham, investigative journalist and editor, leads the gang, gathering together the best useless tidbits!
- Author(s)Noel Botham
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Width115 mm
- Height186 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dave_j_p27 Feb, 2015by
Fill your head with nonsense buy buying this book!
I bought this book to facilitate my interest in useless information and I love it. Th facts in this book are just plain drivvel, useless and trivial rubbish. But thats what I bought it for, the uselessness of it! I'm not even half way through this book and I am pleased with the wonga i spent on it.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11