All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is a major appraisal of the contributions of German-speaking emigres to British cinema from the late 1920s to the end of World War II.
- Author BiographyTobias Hochscherf is Professor of Audiovisual Media at the University of Applied Sciences Kiel in Germany.
- Author(s)Tobias Hochscherf
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight304 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £7.45Trending at £7.86
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £9.75Trending at £12.15
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £16.90Trending at £27.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.