All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what happened when Germans from three different empires were forced to live together in Poland after the First World War.
- Author BiographyWinson Chu is an Assistant Professor at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has received awards and fellowships from the American Council of Learned Societies, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, the German Historical Institute in Warsaw, the Friends of the German Historical Institute in Washington DC, and the American Council on Germany.
- Author(s)Winson Chu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePublications of the German Historical Institute
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.