All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe first, most focused volume on the topic, this book reviews the principal methodologies for investigating the human auditory cortex, and explores central questions and computational challenges for understanding auditory processing in human auditory cortex.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,David Poeppel,Richard R. Fay,Tobias Overath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.