All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you behind the scenes to show the dramatic struggles between the corporations and the politicians that led to the meltdown. This book helps you learn: how Fannie Mae was born and evolved into the largest mortgage lender in the world; and how Fannie Mae survived the financial turmoil that killed the thrift industry.
- Author BiographyTimothy Howard was Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae until 2004. He is widely regarded as one of the world's foremost experts on mortgage financing. Prior to joining Fannie Mae, he was senior financial economist at Wells Fargo Bank in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Timothy Howard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
- £20.38Trending at £21.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.