All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew scholarly fields have developed in recent decades as rapidly and vigorously as Holocaust Studies. The persecution and murder perpetrated by the Nazi regime have become the subject of an enormous literature in multiple academic disciplines. Forty-seven contributors debate the key issues at the start of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyPeter Hayes is Theodore Z. Weiss Professor of Holocaust Studies, Northwestern University. John K. Roth is Edward J. Sexton Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, Claremont McKenna College.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 in-text black and white halftones
- Weight1394 g
- Width181 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byJohn K. Roth,Peter Hayes
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.