All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated and expanded second edition reflects the state of earth station design and ground segment architecture.
- Author BiographyBruce Elbert is president of Application Technology Strategy, Inc., and was formerly senior vice president of applications systems development at Hughes Space and Communications. He holds an MSEE in communications engineering and computer science from the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Elbert
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight839 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Paginationxvii, 444
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.