All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo newcomers arrive in Turnham Malpas, creating drama and upheaval. Another warm and witty novel of village life from a much-loved author.
- Author BiographyRebecca Shaw is a former school teacher and the bestselling author of many novels. She lives with her husband in a beautiful Dorset village where she finds plenty of inspiration for her stories about rural life. She has four children and eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Rebecca Shaw
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/02/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date07/09/2010
- Content Note1 Map(s)
- Weight344 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.46
- £7.58Trending at £8.12
- £20.99Trending at £22.50
- £6.82Trending at £7.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.66
- £7.38Trending at £7.77
- £9.80Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.