All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the World Trade Organization, this book covers the basics: the WTO's history, its structure, and its practices and concerns. It presents an overview of the world trading system since the end of World War II. It also explains the profound changes brought about by the establishment of the WTO.
- Author BiographyAnna Lanoszka is assistant professor of international economic relations at the University of Windsor, Canada. Prior to her academic career, she worked in the Accessions Division of the World Trade Organization.
- Author(s)Anna Lanoszka
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.