All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf all volcanic eruptions that shook earth, two of volcano on Aegean island Thera, modern Santorini, are more important to the modern world than any other. Not only did they lead to the formation of the people known as the Israelites, but indirectly also gave birth to the god of Judaism, Islam and Christianity. This title deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyRiaan Booysen is a practising engineer with a PhD in Electronics Engineering and several academic publications to his credit. He has a keen interest in ancient history and has over the past 12 years devoted much of his spare time to develop new theories about the origins of the accounts of Atlantis, the Exodus and Christianity. He launched his own website to test some of these theories in 2008, which when searched for can now be found on Google's first page. His insight into intellectual challenges is outstanding and his analytical skills unique in many respects. He lives in South Africa.
- Author(s)Riaan Booysen
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.