All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionMeriel, Lucy, Lavina and May, the daughters of George, fourth Lord Lyttelton, were the nieces of the Prime Minister William Gladstone, with whose family they were on intimate terms. This volume provides a detailed family portrait.
- Author BiographySheila Fletcher, now diseased, wrote chiefly in the field of women's history. Apart from Women First, her publications include Feminists and Bureaucrats (1980) which concerns the Victorian struggle to get secondary education for girls, and Maude Royden (1989), a biography of the pioneering feminist who campaigned for women priests from the First World War.
- Author(s)Sheila Fletcher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Out-of-print date03/11/2011
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations, index
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.