All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilds a story about the power of teachers, feedback, and a model of learning and understanding. This book covers areas such as the influence of the student, home, school, curricula, teacher, and teaching strategies. It develops a model of teaching and learning based on the notion of visible teaching and visible learning.
- Author BiographyJohn Hattie is Professor of Education and Director of the Visible Learning Labs, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)John Hattie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white tables
- Weight702 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.