All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeldman's comprehensive investigation and practical analysis bring new insight into the global and political challenges of preserving and managing one of the planet's most important resources.
- Author BiographyDavid Lewis Feldman served for many years as a faculty member at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville and is a professor and the Chair of the Department of Planning, Policy & Design at the School of Social Ecology, University of California-Irvine. He is the editor of Energy Crisis: Unresolved Issues and Enduring Legacies and Water Resources Management: In Search of an Environmental Ethic, both published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)David Lewis Feldman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note11, 5 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.