All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a grueling and dramatic escape from occupied Poland in 1939, at age eight, Julian and his mother arrive in America in 1941 with big plans. Julian's beautiful, former socialite mother Barbara wants to write a memoir and regain her former social position. Julian just wants to fit his war-damaged psyche into the American way of life.
- Author BiographyJulian Padowicz is an award-winning author, screenwriter, and documentary filmmaker. He is the author of the memoirs Mother and Me: Escape from Warsaw 1939, which was Foreword Reviews' 2006 Gold winner for autobiography and memoir; A Ship in the Harbor; and Loves of Yulian; as well as the novels The Best Sunset in Venice and Writer's Block.
- Author(s)Julian Padowicz
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.