All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on theoretical aspects of wireless sensor networks, aiming at providing signal processing and communication perspectives in the design of large-scale sensor networks.
- Author BiographyAnanthram Swami , Army Research Laboratory, USA. Qing Zhao , Assistant Professor, University of California, USA. Yao-Win Hong , Assistant Professor, National Tsing hua University, Taiwan, ROC. Lang Tong , Professor, Cornell University, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight858 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAnanthram Swami,Lang Tong,Qing Zhao,Yao-Win Hong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.