All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart one of this yearbook includes a month-by-month guide to everything the stargazer can see in the forthcoming year, such as planets, eclipses, comets, meteors, nebulae, and phases of the moon. Part two presents essays by internationally acclaimed authors.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/1998
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Content Noteb&w photographs, star charts
- Weight380 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Volume editorCBE
- Edition Statement37th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.