Jamie Oliver is a famous television chef whose career began when he was spotted by the BBC working in London’s River Café in a documentary about the restaurant. His first TV show, “The Naked Chef’ debuted the same year and his first cookbook was a number-one best seller in the UK, followed by other TV shows and popular cookbooks including the best-selling ‘Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals.’
Oliver has campaigned for healthy eating - particularly in schools - for the last decade. His encouraging attitude resonates with audiences and alongside the role of TV chef he has now released his range of cooking equipment and homeware. His products are all professional quality and he uses them on his shows and at home.
The Jamie Oliver range includes:
- Tefal – The Jamie Oliver for Tefal range includes stainless steel saucepans and frying pans as well as precise, wet and dry kitchen scales.
- Kitchen Kit – to accompany the Tefal pots and pans, Jamie Oliver also offers a range of professional quality cutlery, including chef’s knives.
- BBQs – Jamie Oliver is often seen cooking al fresco and now he sells charcoal and gas BBQs along with all the necessary accessories.
- Garden Furniture – The range includes outdoor tables, chairs, loungers, sofa benches and even coffee sets.
- Outdoor Ovens – As well as BBQs, Jamie Oliver also offers crack resistant, waterproof and pre-assembled outdoor ovens.
Jamie Oliver BBQs
The Pro 6 BBQ is a premium gas barbecue with essential features like double insulated doors and an easy read Jamie Oliver thermometer.
Jamie Oliver also offers a Classic BBQ with a detachable ash catcher and storage for condiment and bottles.
Jamie Oliver Outdoor Ovens
Jamie Oliver’s Dome 60 outdoor oven is ideal for cooking pizza and bread. It can reach temperatures of more than 450 degrees and maintains heat for up to two hours after the fire goes out.