Skip to main content

ezeepzeeshopping's profile

cover image
No longer a registered user

Based in United Kingdom, ezeepzeeshopping has been an eBay member since 11 Aug, 2003

Save Cancel
Feedback ratings See all Feedback
0 Neutral
0 Negative
Feedback from the last 12 months
  • great item, sent quickly
    09 Mar, 2010
  • Received Thanks!!! A++++
    23 Feb, 2010
  • lovely items, great service, many thanks ++
    22 Feb, 2010
  • So beautiful !
    16 Feb, 2010
  • poor communication from seller. item finally rec'd today. As described. Thankyou
    13 Feb, 2010
| | | Member since: 11 Aug, 2003 | United Kingdom


by ezeepzeeshopping
11 of 12 people found this guide helpful.
Fiskars Brayers
What is a Brayer?A Brayer is an art and crafts tool resembling  a paint roller that is used to rub ink onto paper or  cardstock to achieve a coloured and usually patterned background.The Fiskars Brayer Background rollers can be considered roller rubber stamps. The various brayer rollers and the handle are sold separately but they are fully interchangeable so you only need 1 handle.How to use the Brayer:1) Select the patterned brayer of your choice and gently slot into the handle.2) ...
7 of 8 people found this guide helpful.
Stencilling with Pergamano
Have you tried Stencilling with Pergamano?Pergamano have proudly introduced a new Parchment Craft technique - stencilling with pastels!This technique is actually based on the quite old and well known stencilling technique which has recently enjoyed such popularity not only in craft bjut in interior decorating as well.Pergamano has now adapted this technique to parchment craft and produced six beautiful stencils for our stencilling enjoyment. The stencils are fab and each includes a co-ordinat...
8 of 9 people found this guide helpful.
Great Big Brads & Rub Ons
BradsBrads come in all shapes and sizes and add colour and dimension to cards and scrapbook pages. Brads combine practicality and pretty!Brads are so easy to use - just insert the prongs into your paper, then separate the prongs on the reverse of the paper to secure it in place.Great Big BradsThe newest brad style is called Great Big Brads (name used by Hot off the Press) and these are supersized brads at 2cm round. If that doesn't sound big, just remember that it's about 4 times the size of ...
Follow what inspires you
Like another member's style? Follow them to see more of their great finds in your eBay feed.
OK, got it