Shop by Brand
Shop by Compatible Brand
Great prices on popular products
Hot this week
- Genuine SanDisk 32gb SD Card SDHC Memory Card Class 4 32 GB for Digital Cameras£9.8959 sold
- NEW SanDisk 32gb SD Card SDHC Memory Card Class 4 32 GB for Digital Cameras£9.9455 sold
- SanDisk Ultra 32gb 30MB/s SD Card SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 32 GB (REFURBISHED)£9.8946 sold
- Genuine SanDisk 32gb SD Card SDHC Memory Card Class 4 32 GB for Digital Cameras£9.9537 sold
- NEW SanDisk Extreme PRO 32 GB SDHC UHS-I SD Memory Card 95MB/s V30 4K UHD£19.4834 sold
- 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card + Adapter TF SDHC Flash Storage Memory UK SELLER£6.7534 sold
- 32GB SanDisk Extreme SD SDHC Digital Memory Card UHS-I U3 90MB/Sec Class 10£16.7917 sold
- QTY 2 Integral 32 GB 90MB/s SDHC micro memory card inc adaptor Class 10 freep+p£18.0015 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Sandisk 32gb Ultra SD SDXC card Class 10 80MB/s, UHS I (M)£12.49Free postageMake offer
- Genuine SanDisk Extreme Plus SDHC 32GB 80MB/s Memory Card£24.99Free postageMake offer
- Sandisk 32gb SDHC memory cards (3off) 1 brand new 2 used once£25.00Free postageMake offer
- SanDisk Extreme 32 GB, Class 10 (40MB/s) - MicroSDHC Card - Retail -...£21.99+ £0.98 postageMake offer
- SDHC SANDISK 32 GB FOR NORMAL EVERYDAY USE WITH YOUR CAMERA£23.99Free postageMake offer
- Sony SF32U 32Gb SDHC Class 10 Memory Card SF32U,London£40.12Free postageMake offer
32GB SDHC Camera Memory Cards
Developed to meet the demand for high resolution photography and videos that are taken with digital cameras , SDHC camera memory cards are available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, much higher than the standard SD card.
Whilst a standard SD card with a maximum of 2GB will work in an SDHC device, the performance will be lower. However, an SDHC card may not work in digital cameras or USB card readers that were produced prior to 2007. Most devices since 2007 will carry the SDHC logo and a user guide.
The size and shape of an SDHC card is the same as an SD card and the SD Card Association (SDA) has a Speed Class rating to standardise data transfer speeds, which are compulsory for SDHC cards. Class 2 guarantees a minimum speed of 2MBs or higher, Class 4 is 4MBs or higher, Class 6 is speeds of 6MBs or higher and Class 10 is 10MBs or higher. The minimum speed depends on the device and model manufacturer.
MicroSDHC and miniSDHC formats have the same storage capabilities and speed class ratings but are of a smaller size so can be used in small devices, such as a mobile phone or a small digital camera. SDHC technology is also used in eXtreme Digital, or xD, picture cards.
Either a USB cable or memory card reader for the device is needed to transfer photos to a computer. If you're using a memory card reader, ensure it is compatible with the SDHC memory card. Some memory card readers can be used as a USB flash drive and have a built-in memory. More modern computers and laptops may feature a built-in memory card slot but if you are using multiple memory cards of different types, invest in a multi-card reader.
Card memory speed
The read speed of an SDHC - or Secure Digital High Capacity - memory card indicates how quickly data can be retrieved from the card when transferring data to a computer or printer. The faster the read speed, the quicker the images will transfer.
The write speed shows how quickly the photos you take are saved to the memory card. This can be an important factor if using the camera in continuous photo mode, as an HD video or for high resolution photographs that produce large files. Formatting an SDHC memory card can help to increase the write speed, but it will wipe any data stored on the memory card.