Open Your Entertainment Options with a 42-Inch TV
Very few things have benefited over the years from technological improvements as much as TV screens have. With 4K and HD technology, we can all enjoy amazing picture quality; and the ability to connect TV's to the internet offers a whole range of benefits. Choosing a new 42-inch TV can be confusing, but whatever your needs and budget, there's a TV for you on eBay.Do you need a smart TV?
When you purchase a smart TV, you'll be able to connect your TV to the internet. This gives you a lot more options when it comes to entertainment, including:
- On-Demand Services: Access on-demand services from many major channels directly through your TV.
- Subscription Services: Access your paid subscription services directly through your TV.
- Radio Channels: Enjoy all of your favourite radio channels through your TV.
- Internet Access: Browse the internet, do your banking, and check social media accounts through your TV.
- Home Network: Play music and videos, as well show photographs through your home network and TV.
When it comes to choosing a TV screen, there are three main technologies that you should look out for. LEDs are great for those that are budget-conscious. This is because LED lights are located in the back of the TV, so they won't push the cost up too much. They are also energy-efficient and lightweight. OLED technology is a step up from LED and features pixels that illuminate themselves. This often results in thinner designs since there is no need for a backlight. QLED is a very recent technology. QLED TVs use quantum dots to illuminate the screen. You will enjoy bright colours and reduced glare.Should you buy an HD or 4K 42-inch TV?
Many channels stream media in high-definition quality. You will benefit from this if you have a Full HD 1080p TV. It is also possible to enjoy HD quality with an HD ready TV. However, since these do not have an HD tuner, they'll require an external source to upscale the picture, such as a satellite or cable provider. Some subscription services have started creating and streaming content in 4K ultra-HD quality, so to make the most of this, you will need a 4K TV. With 4K content continuing to grow, it's worth buying a 4K TV if you have the budget.