Shop by Earpiece Design
Shop by Use
Save on AKG Headphones
Save up to 21% on Sound and Vision
Refurbished with a 12 month warrantyShop event
Hot this week
- New AKG Headphones Handsfree In Ear Earphones Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+ S7 Handfree£4.24Almost gone
- 100% Brand New AKG Genuine Samsung Galaxy S8 S8 Plus S7E Headphones Earphones£9.99Almost gone
- AKG K702 - Open-back Dynamic Reference Headphones - New£129.0010 left
- Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Headphones - Tuned by AKG / Harman Kardon£11.9910 sold
- Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Headphones - Tuned by AKG / Harman Kardon£7.999 sold
- Ear Cushion Kit for AKG Y40 Y45BT Headphones - Ear Pads EarPads Cups Leather£9.955 sold
- AKG HANDS FREE IN-EAR EARPHONES SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 S8 PLUS HEADPHONES BLACK COLOR£6.955 sold
- Official original Samsung Galaxy S8 Headphones - Tuned by AKG / Harman Kardon£11.994 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- AKG K7XX ..... (MASSDROP) LIMITED EDITION REFERENCE "OVER EAR" HEADPHONES£165.00+ £7.50 postageMake offer
- AKG N60NC (Black) On Ear Closed Back Noise Cancelling Headphones£140.00+ £3.40 postageMake offer
- New - AKG K702 Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones£107.95Free postageMake offer
AKG was founded all the way back in the 1940s in Austria and specialised quickly in the design and manufacturing of headphones, microphones and wireless audio systems. They work with both domestic and commercial customers. AKG headphones are widely viewed as some of the best available.
With over seventy years of experience they are able to perfectly blend cutting edge and innovative technology with user friendly designs, making them popular with people worldwide. Used by many leading recording studios, AKG have always been known for quality and innovation all the way back to their K50 headphones which were the first open back, supra aural headphones available.
If you're looking to invest in a market leading pair of headphones you're in the right place and this extensive range is sure to have exactly what you need. Whether you need your music with you at home, in the office or on your travels, AKG has a series ideal for all these purposes.
AKG in ear headphones may not be seen as technologically advanced compared to other types but they're favoured by many for being a compact option that don't interfere with hairstyles and earrings. As a lightweight, easy to use headphone they are ideal and can be easily transported from A to B.
Popular in ear headphones include the N40, N20U and Y20U, all are ergonomically designed and using the latest technology to provide the best possible sound quality and comfort levels.
AKG ear pad headphones are loved by many as one of the most comfortable styles of headphone and the open back style is always popular. Ear pads allow you to still hear the outside world so it's not a fully immersive experience but practical in certain environments such as the office. They can leak noise which is something to be aware of if you are looking for this style.
Some of the earliest models of headphones, AKG remain in demand today as new technology has been incorporated. Try the Y45BT for a foldable Bluetooth on ear headphone. For a budget entry level headphone in this range the Y30 is a stylish choice whilst more features are added in the popular Y40 and Y50 models.
Finally, why not consider a pair of AKG over ear headphones which feature the ultimate in noise cancelling technology as well as maximum volume and bass. For a fully immersive audio experience the N90Q are amongst the best in their class, whilst the Q701 and the K912 are also very popular choices.