Everything You Need to Know About Retin A
Retin A acne treatments can be quite beneficial if you want to look into the mirror and see smooth, clear skin. This type of retinoid is a medication derived from vitamin A, and it helps to reduce acne breakouts and make current blemishes clear up quicker. It works by making skin cells grow more quickly, so it can improve your skin in many ways, and its available right here on eBay.Will Retin A treat your type of acne?
When you buy Retin A cream on eBay, you have the opportunity to treat multiple types of acne. The primary use of the medication is for these acne types:
- Blackheads: These are tiny clogged pores that have a small, blackened dot in the centre. The black dot is a plug of hardened oil.
- Whiteheads: Whiteheads consist of blocked pores swollen with a white centre. They may have a reddened, inflamed border.
- Nodules: Larger and more severe than a basic whitehead, nodules are firm, red, swollen bumps of skin.
- Cysts: Retin A can even treat cysts, a rare and serious acne that causes huge, inflamed, recurring pimples.
Retin A benefits extend to beyond clearing up pimples because it helps to improve the rate of your skin cell growth, resulting in new layers of skin developing more quickly. Before shopping for Retin A on eBay, know that it will also help you to manage the following issues:
- Fine lines
- Dull complexion
- Bumpy skin
- Minor wrinkles
- Fading dark, smooth scars
A lot of people think that you can only get Retin A with a prescription, but this is not true. You can frequently find creams with a lower Retin A percentage sold as over the counter products. Indeed, you can get it easily without requiring a doctors note if the amount of Retin A in an item remains below 0.10%. However, higher percentages may need a prescription because they have stronger effects.Is tretinoin the same thing as Retin A?
When shopping for Retin A cream on eBay, you may also encounter products labelled as tretinoin. Keep in mind that these are not separate items. Instead, tretinoin is the generic name for the medication. People often refer to tretinoin as Retin A because it is the most commonly used term, but you can also find tretinoin under names like Renova, Avita, or Retin A Micro, which are all manufacturers of the product.