Shop by Features
Hot this week
- Apple Cinema Display 23" HD M8536 Aluminium Hinge Pivot for stand Screws Sleeve£20.00Almost gone
- Apple Cinema Display 27" LED Built-in iSight Camera 3x USB£649.95Almost gone
- Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" Widescreen LCD Monitor, built-in Speakers Warranty£749.993 left
- APPLE 27" THUNDERBOLT DISPLAY - 2560 x 1440P RESOLUTION - 2.1 BUILT IN SPEAKERS£579.855 left
- Apple MacBook Air 2015 13.3" A1466 MJVE2LL/A LCD Display Assembly 661-02397 A£205.036 sold
- MacBook Air 13" A1466 MD760LL/B MD761LL/B MD760LL/A LCD Display 661-7475 B£164.792 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Apple 23" Widescreen Cinema Display Mac HD LCD With Power Cable Working£99.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- Faulty Apple Cinema LED Display 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor£100.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- 24" Apple Cinema LED Display 24" Widescreen Monitor£289.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- 24" Apple Cinema LED Display 24" Widescreen Monitor A1267£295.00Free postageMake offer
- Apple Thunderbolt Display 27-inch Brand New UK Stock MC914B/B£899.99Free postageMake offer
- Apple Cinema A1083 30" Widescreen LCD Monitor 30 inch£285.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- 24" Apple Cinema LED Display 24" Widescreen Monitor A1267 MB382B/A£314.99Free postageMake offer
Apple Computer Monitors
Known throughout the world as an innovator of technological products, Apple started off as a manufacturer of computer equipment. The Apple computer monitors are designed to fit Apple computers (either the desktop Mac versions or to be plugged into the portable MacBook laptops ).
When you use an Apple branded monitor with your Apple computer you know they will work perfectly together. With the same technology as used in the famous Mac computers being used in the Apple monitor screens.
Types of Apple computer monitors
Apple makes a range of monitor screens with different functionalities. Widescreen monitors, for example, have become much more prevalent in recent years, with many people choosing a widescreen monitor rather than the old fashioned squarer screens.
Widescreen capacity allows you to have more programs and files visible on the screen at once, or you can simply take advantage of it for watching TV shows or films, many of which are now produced in widescreen formats.
Apple monitors with built-in speakers enable you to have sound without having to buy a separate set of speakers. This can be especially useful if you maybe don't have a lot of space on your desk or if you don't wish to shell out the extra cash for separate speakers. Apple's reputation for offering top notch products means the quality of the sound will certainly be up to standard.
Anti-glare Apple monitors are useful if you wish to have a crisp, clear image on your monitor screen. You may use the monitor in an environment where a light shines on it, or perhaps it is situated next to a window. The Apple anti-glare monitor can help you focus on what's on the screen rather than becoming distracted by reflected light.
These computer monitors are of very high quality and have a full HD 1080p display.