Shop by Compatible Brand
Shop by Brand
Save on Camera Battery Grips
- FujiFilm Fuji X-T2 VPB-XT2 Vertical Power Booster Grip£266.66Trending at £275.32
- New Arrive Battery grip Fit For SONY A7Ⅱ/A7M2/A7R2 (VG-C2EM Replacement) 【UK】£48.48Trending at £54.55
- Meike MK-A7II Pro 2.4G Remote Control Battery Grip for SONY A7 II A7R II VG-C2EM£66.33Trending at £132.42
- Meike DR750 MB-D16 Wireless Battery Grip w' Remote Control f EN-EL15 Nikon D750£41.99Trending at £48.39
- Meike MK-7DR II 2.4g Wireless Control Battery Grip f Canon 7D Mark II as BG-E16£43.99Trending at £46.62
- Meike MK-D500 Pro Built-in 2.4G Remote Control for Nikon D500 Camera as MB-D17£60.63Trending at £62.21
- DSTE BG-E16 Battery Grip for Canon 7D MARK II 7D2 Camera as LP-E6 Battery£40.94Trending at £52.10
- Pro Vertical Battery Grip Holder for Nikon D7000 MB-D11 EN-EL15 DSLR Camera N5F3£19.71Trending at £20.02
Refurbished Photography – Save up to 50%
From cameras to lensesShop event
Hot this week
- for Nikon D3100 D3200 D3300 SLR Camera Vertical Battery Grip + IR Remote + Cable£12.34Almost gone
- UK CameraPlus Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D 600D 650D 700D as BG-E8£15.994 left
- Neewer Battery Grip (Replacement for Sony VG-C2EM) for Sony A7 II A7R II Cameras£50.995 left
- Genuine Original NIKON EN-EL14a Battery CoolPix P7800 P7700 DF D3300 D5300 D5500£19.0926 sold
- Neewer Battery Grip Holder work for LP-E6 Battery for Canon EOS 70D 80D£23.994 sold
- Neewer Vertical Battery Grip Replacement for MB-D15 for Nikon D7100 D7200£25.993 sold
- Hahnel HC-550D Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D/600D/650D/700D£19.993 sold
- Original Meike MK-A7 Multi-Power Battery Grip Pack Holder for Sony A7 A7r A7s£35.892 sold
- Meike MK-DR750 Wireless Control Battery Grip for Nikon D750 AS MB-D16 +2 EN-EL15£69.99
- Meike MK-A6500 Pro Battery Grip Built-in 2.4Ghz with Rremote f. Sony A6500£59.99
- Meike MK-A6500 Pro Battery Grip 2.4G with Remote For Sony A6500 Camera NP-FW50£59.00
- Polaroid LCD Battery Grip For Canon Eos T2i DSLR Camera£50.99MSRP Previous price£63.99
- MEIKE Battery Grip Pack as MB-D16 for Nikon D750 + 2* EN-EL15 ,Dual charger£59.99
- Neewer® Vertical Battery Grip with LCD Screen Monitor Replacement BG-E8 - to or£40.67
- New Battery Grip For Nikon D600 D610 DSLR Camera as MB-D14 + 2 x EN-EL15 Battery£43.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Neewer MB-D17 Replacement Battery Grip for NIKON D500£32.21Free postageMake offer
- Replacement Battery Grip for BG-E7 for Canon EOS 7D SLR Camera£20.99Free postageMake offer
Camera Battery Grips
A battery grip is an accessory that is secured to the base of a DSLR camera to hold an extra battery. Most battery grips fit standard DSLR cameras , however, entry-level Nikon DSLR cameras which don't have any shutter contacts will need an additional wire to connect the grip to the camera.
Benefits of a battery grip
A battery grip is capable of doubling the photography time, ensuring there is an extra battery available when it is needed. At the point when the camera battery runs out of charge, the camera will automatically switch over to the spare battery in the grip. As an additional part of the camera, it makes holding a smaller, compact camera easier, particularly if you have large hands. A battery grip will also give you an extra shutter button that is duplicated on the grip.
A camera that has a small lens may not need a battery grip. However, a grip will help to stabilise the camera when using a larger lens. A battery grip will provide security of having a spare, charged battery.
When a camera is turned by 90 degrees, the camera's controls will also turn round which can make the camera awkward to use. The battery grip features duplicate camera controls on the grip so that your hands remain in a comfortable usage position. The shutter button and main dial are duplicated on the bottom corner of the grip. The controls on the back of the camera, including the AE and FE locks, the Index Reduce button, the AF point selection/magnify button and the aperture/exposure buttons are also duplicated on the battery grip and makes it easier to use the camera in either the horizontal or vertical position.
Battery grips feature an on/off switch but it is not for the grip. It is for connecting the power to the camera so that the duplicate controls can be activated.
Some battery grips have a rear door that holds AA batteries and will provide power to the camera. A separate magazine contains 6 AA batteries which, when loaded, is inserted into the grip. Two magazines are provided, one for the camera battery packs and for the 6 AA batteries. Fewer images can be taken when using the AA batteries. When the battery grip is detached from the camera, remove the AA batteries. Using flash or taking high resolution photos and video will affect the battery life.