Shop by Brand
Shop by Berth
Save on Camping Tents
- Double layer Teepee Tipi Style 3 Man Berth Person Camping Festival Wigwam Tent£64.89Trending at £66.93
- 2 4 Man Two Person Pop Up Festival Camping Tent Carry Case Easy Quick Fast Pitch£8.99Trending at £13.29
- Vango Iris 600 Tent - 6 Person Tent - Pitched Once£199.99Trending at £252.73
- Vango Ostro 300 2016 RRP £220.00£169.99Trending at £175.36
- Vango Meteor 300 Tent - 3 person tent - Anthracite - 2017£134.99Trending at £139.98
- 2 Person PopUp Lightweight QuickPitch WeekendSummer FestivalCamping Holiday Tent£18.99Trending at £20.52
- Highlander Blackthorn 2 Man Lightweight Backpacking Camping Hiking Tent£49.98Trending at £53.59
- Blue Outdoor Single Pop-up Tent Sports Pod Under The Wather Watching Sport£24.26Trending at £28.49
- Yellowstone FV002 Festival 4 Person Tipi Style Tent RedTrending price£54.13 New
- Yellowstone Teepee Tent Tipi Style 4 Man Berth Person Camping Festival WigwamTrending price£67.26 New
- Yellowstone Festival Outdoor Hiking Camping Backpacking 4 Man Tent - BlueTrending price£66.95 New
- Highlander Blackthorn 1 Man Person Solo Lightweight Backpacking Camping TentTrending price£36.47 New
- Vango Soul 100 Backpacking Adventure Camping Tent Apple GreenTrending price£34.99 New
- Vango ZENITH 100 Lightweight Backpacking Tent - AnthraciteTrending price£97.93 New
Limited time deals
- 2 MAN PERSON POP UP TENT HIKING FESTIVAL CAMPING TENT QUICK INSTANT FAST PITCH£21.95
- Vango BiWing Tarp£42.99
- Vango Blade 200 Lightweight 2 Person Recommended D of E Tent - Cactus 2017£98.99
- Vango Avington 500 Tent - 5 Person Tent - 2017£199.99
- Khyam Biker Tent New Model Popup lightweight Adventure Bike Motorcycle Motorbike£239.99
- Easy Camp Spirit 300 Tent - Blue 3 Man Tunnel Camping Festival Tent 120242£74.95
- Vango Exceed Side Awning - Tall - Herbal£99.99
- Mil-Tec 2 Two Man Delux Iglu Military Army Camping Tent Shelter Woodland Camo£33.95
Hot this week
- Vango Soul 200 2 Person Tent Camping Gear Green£35.83Almost gone
- Blue Sports Pop-up Tent Pod Under The Wather Watching Viewing Sport Pop Up£33.999 left
- Pop Up Outdoor Automatic Tent Folding Sun Shelter Anti UV Instant Portable Beach£11.9924 sold
- 3 - 8 Person Camping Tent Waterproof Room Outdoor Hiking Backpack Fishing£11.9919 sold
- Grangers Fabsil UV Waterproofer Waterproofing Sealant Awning Tent Canvas 5 Litre£22.9916 sold
- Automatic Tent Folding Sun Shelter Anti Pop Up Outdoor Beach Shelter Portable UK£7.9914 sold
- New 4' x 6' FT TARPAULIN GROUND SHEET,WATERPROOF COVER WITH EYELETS£1.9514 sold
- Trail SS 2 Man Pop Up Tent Quick Pitch Festival Camping Waterproof 1500mm HH£19.9912 sold
- Berghaus Replacement Air Tube - 582L Tent Equipment One Colour£50.00
- Camping Brown Tent With Steel Pole Carry Bag Upto 6 Persons Doorway Extra Large£157.90
- Berghaus Replacement Air Tube - 452R Tent Equipment One Colour£43.99MSRP Previous price£48.99
- NEW Bazoongi Camping / Hiking Tents 7-8 Person Family Tunnel Waterproof Tent£137.00
- Protable Outdoor Pop Up Beach Tent Shelter Anti-UV Shade Canopy Camping Garden£21.99
- Khyam Classic & Excelsior Fibreglass First 1st Tent Top Pole Section Camping£46.77
- Genuine Bazoongi Camping Hiking Dome 6 Person 6 pax Tent Outdoor 2 Layer Tent£96.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
There are a few things to consider when buying new camping tent, such as whether it is going to be used for a few days or a few months at a time. How many people need to sleep in it? Will the tent be transported in the boot of a car or does it need to fit in a rucksack? Tents can range in size, material, thickness, portability and just about any other aspect.
A-frame camping tents
Classic A-frame style camping tents have two centre poles that hold the tent up, so looking at it when assembled, the front is A-shaped. A-frame tents are usually fairly lightweight and easy to pitch, so they can be up in just a few minutes. They're an ideal budget-friendly choice.
Dome camping tents
Dome style camping tents are perhaps more popular than A-frame tents nowadays. They're assembled with a set of crossed poles held together with shock cord. Dome camping tents are easy to pitch and are popular with campers who want plenty of head room.
Tunnel or hoop camping tents
Tunnel or hoop style camping tents are characteristically lower to the ground than other styles. They tend to be roomier than A-frame tents, but not significantly heavier, so they're perfect for campers who want to optimise space-to-weight ratio.
Freestanding camping tents
Freestanding camping tents are self-supporting (no need for guy ropes) so they work well on sandy or snowy terrain where it can be harder to peg down guy ropes. Freestanding camping tents can be moved in a hurry and are lightweight, so they're hugely popular with backpackers.
Pop-up camping tents
Pop-up camping tents are popular thanks to the speed at which they're assembled. As the name suggests, they take seconds to pitch as they 'pop-up' instantly. They can also be moved around while pitched if needed. Pop-up camping tents are often used by festival-goers and campers who value pitch speed over and above anything else. Of course, these will be much less secure than other types of tent, so may not be suitable in heavy winds.