- Canon Remote Switch Rs-60 E3£7.99 New£7.50 Used
Hot this week
- Shutter Release Timer Remote Control Canon EOS 1D 1Ds 5D Mark 2 Mark 3 II III 6D£8.594 left
- RC-6 CANON WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL EOS 400D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D 700D 6D 5D£5.376 left
- UK Store! CameraPlus® Canon RS-60E3 Camera Shutter Release£5.996 left
- RS-80N3 Timer Remote Switch Shutter Release Cord Control for Canon 6D 7D 5D Mark£9.983 sold
- RC-6 CANON WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL for EOS 400D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D HQ£9.993 sold
- RS-80N3 Timer Remote Switch Shutter Release Cord Controller for Canon Camera£7.582 sold
- RC-6 Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS 400D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D HQ£4.591 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Canon RC-5 Wireless Remote Control 2467A001, London£16.00Free postageMake offer
Canon Camera Remote Control
Being able to operate your camera remotely can bring you a number of benefits and help you in many different photography situations. Impeccably designed and highly functional, Canon boast a wide range of remote control capabilities that allow you to take even better photographs. To improve your photography with your DSLR camera, choose a Canon camera remote control.
Canon camera remote controls come in two varieties - wired and wireless. Wired camera remote controls allow for the instant taking of a picture due to the high speed connection. However, the wire may get in the way, become tangled or even pull your camera over.
Wireless camera remotes allow you to take photos without worrying about any wires getting in the way. These remote controls are also compact, meaning that they are easy to pack away and transport.
Benefits of a Canon camera remote control
There are many benefits to using a remote control for your camera, but arguably the most popular benefit is the fact that a camera remote control allows the photographer to be in the photograph as well.
If you want a self-portrait or a photo of you alongside your friends and family, or perhaps to show you were there in front a stunning view, a remote control allows you to set up the shot first. Once you are happy with the shot, you can then get yourself into position and, when you're ready, use the remote control to make the camera take the picture for you.
Another benefit of using a remote control with your Canon camera is to create stunning time-lapse images. A Canon remote control can ensure that you don't make errors during the time-lapse and helps to make sure that you don't accidentally move the camera from your preferred position by directly pressing the shutter.
To keep your camera steady and your time-lapse working well, a remote control is a vital piece of equipment. Some remote controls also offer the added benefit of automated shutter trigger, so time-lapse photography becomes a piece of cake.
Remote controls for your Canon camera can also help you to create great long exposure shots with slow shutter speeds. Unfortunately, with a slow shutter you can seriously impact the picture if you knock the camera, making the picture blurry. Once you have your camera in the preferred position, you can reduce the risk of moving it by using a Canon remote control to release the shutter, rather than manually pressing it.