Shop by Type
Shop by Interface
Save on Computer Mice, Trackballs & Touchpads
- Apple (MJ2R2ZA) Magic Trackpad£78.95Trending at £129.00
- SY AZZOR Wireless 6D Rechargeable 2400DPI 6 Buttons Optical Pro Gaming Mouse For£5.44Trending at £6.36
- Kensington Orbit Optical Wired USB Trackball Mouse with Scroll Ring for PC and£24.33Trending at £26.34
- Logitech G600 20 MMO Black Laser Gaming Mouse Wired USB Computer PC Laptop£64.99Trending at £69.68
- Wireless HandHeld USB Mouse Trackball Mouse USB 2.0 All-in-one Card Reader Q3Q3£14.88Trending at £15.17
- Cherry MW-3000 Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver£20.95Trending at £23.43
- 2.4GHz Wireless Cordless Mouse Mice Optical Scroll For PC Laptop Computer + USB£1.79Trending at £2.98
- Kensington Black Pro Fit Wireless Full-Size Mouse K72370EU£19.30Trending at £22.25
- Apple (MJ2R2ZA) Magic TrackpadTrending price£74.80 New£39.05 Used
- ET X-08 (C06010704)Trending price£8.95 New
- Wireless 6d Rechargeable 2400dpi 6 Buttons Optical Pro Gaming Mouse for PC PKTrending price£5.56 New
- 2.4ghz Wireless Optical Scroll Cordless Laptop PC USB Dongle Mouse RedTrending price£2.98 New
- Lenovo (0A36407) MouseTrending price£35.16 New
Limited time deals
- ADVENT AMWL3B15 Wireless 2.4 GHz Blue Trace Mouse Black & Silver£9.99
- CORSAIR M65 RGB PRO Optical Gaming Mouse£49.99
- GOJI GMWLTQ15 Wireless Blue Trace Egg Mouse Turquoise£9.99
- ADVENT AMWLWH16 Wireless Optical Mouse White 2.4GHz 5 Buttons Scroll Wheel£7.50
- ADVENT AMWLPP15 Wireless 2.4GHz Optical Mouse Black & Purple£7.50
- Microsoft NEW 1850 Black Wireless Optical Mouse Compact for PC Laptop MAC Linux£10.39
- Optical 3D Wireless Foldable Cordless Mouse 2.4Ghz 1200 DPI Mice Windows & Mac£4.69
- TARGUS ERGO MOUSE OPTICAL WIRED USB 800DPI 5 BUTTON SCROLL AMU06EU£6.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Computer Mice, Trackballs and Touchpads
Computer mice, trackballs and touchpads are an integral part of a computer system. The mouse or trackball allows you to move the on screen cursor around and open programs and files with a simple click or tap on the touchpad.
Conventionally used for desktop computers , mice, trackballs and touchpads can also be used alongside laptop or netbook and tablet machines as well. Using a mouse can give you much greater precision when compared to a trackpad. For example, if you don't wish to use your laptop's in built touchpad, you can plug in a separate mouse for ease of use and greater control.
Types of mouse trackball and touchpad
The traditional wired mouse will be familiar to anyone who's ever worked in an office or seen a computer being used. Wired mice plug directly into the computer itself via a USB socket, giving you complete control over the movement of the cursor on the computer screen.
Wireless mice are available that emulate the same effect as a conventional mouse, but don't have to be plugged into the machine, instead operating via radio frequency or Bluetooth for sending the correct signals to the program you're working on.
Computer trackballs can be either wired or wireless, and operate like a mouse but with a convenient rolling ball function added in. These can be particularly useful if you wish to do a lot of scrolling on a page or want to have pinpoint control of where your cursor is going (for example, for drawing in a graphics program).
Touchpads can operate in place of a mouse as a kind of plugin touchscreen. (Though they can be wired or wireless). The idea is that you use your finger on the touchpad to move the cursor around on screen, rather than using your whole hand as with a mouse.