Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- Brand new Iiyama ProLite X2783HSU 27 inch LED LCD Monitor, box sealed.£129.99Trending at £153.33
- BenQ GL2460HM 24 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 2ms, Speakers, HDMI, DVI£142.64Trending at £233.54
- Acer K222HQL 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, DVI£69.99Trending at £78.54
- NEC EA244WMi 24 inch IPS LED Monitor, black£384.61Trending at £404.66
- NEW! Philips 23.6" Led Tft 243V5LHAB/00 1920 X 1080 5Ms Vga Dvi Hdmi Speakers£122.65Trending at £179.07
- 8" Inch TFT LCD Color Video Audio VGA HDMI BNC HD Monitor Screen For DVR PC CCTV£49.99Trending at £50.58
- Asus MX279H NEW£275.49Trending at £336.99
- Acer V6 V276HL 27" Full HD Black Computer Monitor - 1920 X 1080 Pixels, LED, 100£147.89Trending at £165.98
- Acer 27" LED TFT K272hlebid 1920 X 1080 4ms HDMI VGA DVI No SpeakersTrending price£143.95 New
- Samsung C27f591 27 Inch LED Curved MonitorTrending price£239.51 New
- Mini 8" Inch IPS LCD Color 800x600 Monitor HDMI BNC AV VGA for PC CCTV DVD FPVTrending price£44.46 New
- ASUS Vc279h 27 Full HD IPS Monitor Speakers HDMI VGA DVITrending price£181.03 New
- Samsung C24f396 Full HD 24" Curved LED Monitor 1920 X 1080pTrending price£149.69 New£119.13 Used
- iiyama ProLite E2483HS 24" Widescreen LED Monitor, built-in SpeakersTrending price£120.04 New£58.10 Used
- BenQ GL GL2250HM 21.5" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£96.23 New£41.50 Used
- AOC E970SWN 18.5" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£66.24 New
Limited time deals
- Samsung SyncMaster S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, HDMI£89.99
- Acer KA240H 23.6" (24") LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, VESA, VGA, DVI, HDMI£105.42
- ZOTER 10" Inch LED CCTV Video Monitor BNC VGA HDMI Input for PC Security Camera£59.99
- BenQ GW2270H 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, HDMI£95.87
- ASUS MX279H 27 IPS Widescreen LED Full HD Monitor HDMI/VDI Speakers 3yr Wty£239.00
- BENQ 17" 4:3 LED 1280x1024 VGA Black Vesa Mountable 9H.LARLB.Q8E£134.25
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.