Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Great prices on popular products
Save on Computer Monitors
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen LED Monitor£150.00Trending at £287.14
- UM.WW3EE.001 Acer Monitor , 21.5" Wide , LED , Dvi , K222Hqlbd£95.20Trending at £122.75
- NEW Dell P2715Q 27 Ultra HD 4K Monitor 27-in LCD 27in 3840x2160 LED NonTouch£592.98Trending at £824.10
- Dell SE2717H 27 inch LED IPS Monitor - IPS Panel, Full HD 1080p, 6ms, HDMI£200.62Trending at £226.44
- SAMSUNG SMT-1935 19" LED 1080p HDMI VGA BNC MONITOR PC/CCTV SCREEN 2YR WARRANTY£168.15Trending at £246.52
- Asus MB168B 15.6" LED USB Portable Monitor£133.02Trending at £154.00
- AOC E97SWN 18.5" 1366x768 5ms VGA LED Monitor (E970SWN)£83.33Trending at £109.00
- 12" HD TFT 1366X768 VGA HDMI Video Audio HDMI Monitor For DVR CCD Security Bank£68.69Trending at £70.60
Limited time deals
- BenQ GW2470H 24 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 4ms Response, HDMI£105.79
- Acer K222HQLbid 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, HDMI, DVI£84.99
- Samsung SyncMaster S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, HDMI£91.92
- HP ELITEDISPLAY E231 23" FULL HD WIDESCREEN COMPUTER MONITOR USB DISPLAYPORT DVI£99.99
- LG 34UC98-W 34" Curved IPS QHD Monitor£797.47
- ASUS ZenScreen MB16AC 15.6" Portable USB Monitor£232.50
- BE240Ybmjjpprzx 60cm (23.8'') Wide, 16:9 4 sides borderless IPS LED 6ms 100M:1 A£170.78
- Asus PB238Q 23-inch Widescreen IPS Multimedia Monitor(1920 x 1080 6ms VGA H... -£262.00
- Samsung U28H750 28" Ultra HD Monitor£417.58
- BenQ PD3200U 32-inch 4K Designer Monitor 3840 x 2160 4K UHD, IPS,100% Rec 709,£961.06
- Iiyama G-Master GB2760QSU-B1 27" QHD Monitor£410.73
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Acer GD245HQ 24" 120Hz Full HD 3D Widescreen Monitor (2 available)£120.00Free postageMake offer
- Apple Cinema A1082 23" Widescreen LCD TFT Monitor for MacBook£120.00Free postageMake offer
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.