Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen LED Monitor£150.00Trending at £152.84
- DELL Professional P2715Q 4K 27" 3840x2160 9ms HDMI/DP IPS LED Monitor 210-ADVJ£554.38Trending at £822.46
- Dell SE2717H 27 inch LED IPS Monitor - IPS Panel, Full HD 1080p, 6ms, HDMI£200.62Trending at £228.33
- 11.6" TFT LCD 1366*768 Color Monitor BNC HDMI VGA AV input For DSLR PC CCTV DVD£60.79Trending at £66.18
- SAMSUNG SMT-1935 19" LED 1080p HDMI VGA BNC MONITOR PC/CCTV SCREEN 2YR WARRANTY£168.15Trending at £246.03
- 12" HD TFT 1366X768 VGA HDMI Video Audio HDMI Monitor For DVR CCD Security Bank£68.69Trending at £71.20
- AOC Professional e970Swn (18.5 inch) LED Monitor 700:1 200cd/m2 1366x768 5ms£81.69Trending at £109.05
- ACER S220HQLB LED LCD Full HD 21.5" DVI Monitor£85.13Trending at £105.54
- Samsung U28H750 28" Ultra HD Monitor£417.58
- Lenovo ThinkVision T1714p 17-inch LED Monitor, Resolution 1280 x 1024, Resp 5ms£183.49
- IIYAMA X4071UHSU-B1 - 40Wide Screen TFT-LCD : LED Backlight Black Case IPS Size:£643.45
- Iiyama G-Master G2730HSU-B1 27 Full HD Monitor£205.91
- Samsung C27FG70 27" 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor£415.50
- Iiyama ProLite B2482HD-B1 24-Inch LED Monitor - Black (1920 x 1080 250 cd/m2 ...£175.10
- Dell Professional P2213 - 22-inch Widescreen Monitor 1680x1050 Res, 16:10 Ratio£79.99MSRP Previous price£129.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- DELL S2418HN Full HD 1920 x 1080p 23.8" IPS LCD Monitor - Black£159.99Free postageMake offer
- Dell 2009W 20" Monitor USED CONDITION VGA DVI USB d£18.00Free postageMake offer
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.