Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen LED Monitor£150.00Trending at £152.42
- Dell SE2717H 27 inch LED IPS Monitor - IPS Panel, Full HD 1080p, 6ms, HDMI£200.62Trending at £227.72
- NEW! Aoc 18.5" Led Tft E970SWN 1366 X 768 5Ms Vga No Speakers£81.15Trending at £109.04
- ACER S220HQLB LED LCD Full HD 21.5" DVI Monitor£85.13Trending at £105.26
- 12" HD TFT 1366X768 VGA HDMI Video Audio HDMI Monitor For DVR CCD Security Bank£68.69Trending at £71.01
- ASUS ZenScreen MB16AC 15.6" Portable USB Monitor£232.50Trending at £273.72
- 12" inch 1080P Camera Video Monitor HDMI VGA BNC For CCTV DVD Banking Security£64.95Trending at £66.27
- SAMSUNG SMT-1935 19" LED 1080p HDMI VGA BNC MONITOR PC/CCTV SCREEN 2YR WARRANTY£168.15Trending at £246.02
- AOC E970SWN 18.5" Widescreen LED Monitor£55.00 New
Limited time deals
- HP ELITEDISPLAY E231 23" FULL HD WIDESCREEN COMPUTER MONITOR USB DISPLAYPORT DVI£99.99
- BenQ GW2470H 24 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 4ms Response, HDMI£105.79
- Samsung SyncMaster S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, HDMI£91.92
- Acer K222HQLbid 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, HDMI, DVI£84.99
- ASUS MB168B 15.6-inch Portable USB Monitor, 1366 x 768, TN£163.63
- LG 32MP58HQ 32" IPS Full HD LED Monitor£239.92
- ASUS BE249QLB 23.8-inch Monitor FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS, DP, DVI-D, D-Sub, Mini-PC£272.33
- BenQ SW2700PT 27-inch 2K QHD Photographer Monitor (2560 x 1440, 99% ...£875.03
- Predator XB272bmiprz 69cm (27) Wide 16:9 1ms 240Hz G-Sync ZeroFrame 100M:1 ACM 4£553.82
- HP COMPAQ LA2405 24-INCH FULL HD 1920 X 1200 @ 60 Hz LCD TFT MONITOR WARRANTY£104.99
- Dell U2410F - 24-inch Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor, 6ms Resp Time, 16:10 Ratio£119.99MSRP Previous price£179.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.