Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- 23" Acer T232HLAbmjjz ZeroFrame Black Widescreen IPS LED Touch Display, 5ms, 192£296.64Trending at £331.95
- ZOTER 10" Inch LED CCTV Video Monitor BNC VGA HDMI Input for PC Security Camera£59.99Trending at £62.94
- AOC E975SWDA 18.5 INCH PRO MONITOR£78.49Trending at £79.87
- Acer K222HQL 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, DVI£79.99Trending at £83.84
- Asus PB287Q 28 inch Widescreen Ultra HD 4K Monitor (100M:1, 300£342.77Trending at £372.46
- Benq 9H.LEKLA.TBE - GC2870HE 71.12 CM 28 IN LED - 1920 X 1080 FULL HD 300 CD...£164.08Trending at £182.77
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen LED Monitor£200.00Trending at £282.15
- AOC 23 inch IPS Monitor, Display Port, 2 x HDMI, VGA, MHL, Speakers, Vesa I2369V£138.48Trending at £194.44
- BenQ GW Series Gw2406z LED Monitor 23.8" 1920 X 1080 Full HD Glossy BlackTrending price£114.03 New
- Acer Predator XB1 32" Widescreen LED LCD MonitorTrending price£499.73 New
- Acer 27" LED TFT K272hlebid 1920 X 1080 4ms HDMI VGA DVI No SpeakersTrending price£149.60 New
- AOC 69V series I2369VM 23" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£125.57 New£71.70 Used
- ASUS VE VE247H 23.6" Widescreen LED Monitor, built-in SpeakersTrending price£120.47 New£55.55 Used
- iiyama 21.5 G-master Ge2288hs-b1 Widescreen LCD Monitor Resolution 1920 X 1080Trending price£120.55 New
- Hanns.G HANNS.G HE Series HE247DPB 23.6" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, built-in SpeakersTrending price£107.76 New£62.78 Used
- AOC G2460PF 24" 144 Hz LED AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor 61cmTrending price£214.80 New
Limited time deals
- AOC E1759FWU 17.3 USB Monitor Resolution 1600 x 900 10ms Response Time£124.40
- AOC E2270SWHN 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, HDMI£92.33
- ASUS VC239H 23 inch LED IPS Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, Speakers, HDMI, DVI£132.02
- Samsung SMT-1935P 19" Inch LED CCTV BNC VGA Audio Monitor Security DVR Cameras£184.99
- AOC myConnect E1759FWU 17 inch LED Monitor - 1600 x 900, 10ms Response£126.90
- AOC 23 inch IPS Monitor, Display Port, 2 x HDMI, VGA, MHL, Speakers, Vesa I2369V£138.48
- AOC 23 inch IPS Monitor, Display Port, 2 x HDMI, VGA, MHL, Speakers, Vesa I2369V£140.99
- AOC E1759FWU 17.3" Black Computer Monitor LED Display Monitor - 43.9 Cm ( ), 220£135.79
- Eyoyo JSW190 19'' Ultra HD Color LCD CCTV Monitor AV HDMI BNC VGA USB In/Out HOT£129.78
- Touchscreen All In One Pc ET4200L 42" Widescreen LCD Touch Screen Full HD 1080£499.00
- Eyoyo 10" TFT LCD Monitor Display Screen HD 1024*768 VGA HDMI for PC CCTV 4:3£79.49
- NEC Displays MultiSync E171M 17 inch LED Monitor - 1280 x 1024, 5ms, Speakers P1£89.99
- ASUS VZ249HE 23.8-Inch Ultra-Slim Full HD IPS Eye Care Monitor - Black -£236.20
- EYOYO S720 1024*600 7" 1080P Camera PC DVD Video Monitor Screen VGA AV HDMI T1£41.98
- BenQ GL2450HM LED TN 24 inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor 1920 x 1080£139.96
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Acer Predator XB271HK 27" 4K Widescreen LCD Monitor with G-Sync£530.00Free postageMake offer
- iiyama ProLite B2206WS 22 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor£35.00Free postageMake offer
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.