Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- ZOTER 10" Inch LED CCTV Video Monitor BNC VGA HDMI Input for PC Security Camera£59.99Trending at £62.13
- BenQ GL2460HM 24 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 2ms, Speakers, HDMI, DVI£142.64Trending at £231.54
- ASUS VC239H 23 inch LED IPS Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, Speakers, HDMI, DVI£114.99Trending at £217.04
- Philips 243V5LHAB 23.6" LCD Monitor With SmartControl Lite (Black, 250 cd/sq m)£121.79Trending at £179.27
- ASUS VK278Q - VK278Q 27" LCD Monitor LED Backlight 16:9 Widescreen Full HD 1...£289.39Trending at £526.05
- Asus SonicMaster MX279H 27" Widescreen Ultra Slim Bezel LED Monitor - IPS Panel£249.97Trending at £274.36
- AOC I2369VM 23 inch LED IPS Monitor - IPS Panel, Full HD, 5ms, Speakers, HDMI£119.99Trending at £122.97
- Hanns.G 24 24 LCD Monitor (HE247DPB) Resolution 1920 x 1080 Contrast Ratio 1£111.25Trending at £125.50
- Dell UltraSharp U2715H 27" Widescreen IPS LCD MonitorTrending price£378.40 New
- Acer 27" LED TFT K272hlebid 1920 X 1080 4ms HDMI VGA DVI No SpeakersTrending price£143.79 New
- Samsung C27f591 27 Inch LED Curved MonitorTrending price£218.18 New
- Acer ASUS VS VS248HR 24" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£118.98 New
- ASUS Vc279h 27 Full HD IPS Monitor Speakers HDMI VGA DVITrending price£182.30 New
- HANNSPREE Hanns.G HT225HPB 21.5" Full HD LCD NERO Monitor Piatto per PC Ht225hpTrending price£187.10 New
- Acer K222HQL 21.5" Widescreen LED LCD MonitorTrending price£78.79 New£45.51 Used
- AOC E970SWN 18.5" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£66.17 New
Limited time deals
- Samsung SyncMaster S22D300HY 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms, HDMI£88.80
- BenQ GW2270H 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, 5ms Response, HDMI£95.87
- Acer KA240H 23.6" (24") LED Monitor - Full HD 1080p, VESA, VGA, DVI, HDMI£105.42
- ASUS MX279H 27 IPS Widescreen LED Full HD Monitor HDMI/VDI Speakers 3yr Wty£273.95
- Acer 24 S240HLqbid Full HD HDMI Monitor Resolution 1920 x 1080 Full HD£114.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
In order to use a desktop computer properly, you'll need a good computer monitor. People with laptops may wish to plug them into a separate monitor screen, allowing them to have two separate screens to work on while they're in their office or at home studying, but still retain the flexibility of having a portable computer they can take with them when travelling.
Types of computer monitors
Nowadays, it's quite rare to come across a computer monitor that doesn't feature a widescreen style screen. These widescreen monitors have become the norm over recent years, allowing you to have more programs or files open at once on the screen. Or simply giving you a better screen experience when watching TV shows or films.
The main differences between the types of computer monitor you can buy will be in their screen size or functionality, such as incorporating speakers within the monitor itself.
Screen size is measured diagonally from bottom to top. So when a computer monitor has, for instance, a 19 inch screen , it means the diagonal measurement from bottom left to top right (or bottom right to top left) is 19 inches.
Modern day computer monitors come in a range of different screen sizes, from 19 inches right up to 27 inches and bigger. The bigger screen sizes will only really be suitable for you if you have a large amount of desk space to store the monitor on, as they can take up quite a lot of room. However, 29 inch monitors do have the great advantage of providing very clear images and documents, with the bigger screen leading to a clearer picture.
Some monitors will come with speakers that are built into the body of the monitor. This allows you to save space on your desk, as you don't need to have separate computer speakers to plug into your computer, saving you wire space also. It can also save you money as you don't have to purchase separate speakers as well as the monitor.