Dog Grooming Tables
Whether you’re the proud owner of a Crufts’ worthy canine or simply want to pamper your pooch, a dog grooming table allows you to prep and preen with confidence and comfort.
Differences between dog grooming tables
- Professional quality – Adjustable stainless steel grooming tables are fitted with all the features you could possibly require for your dog’s grooming needs
- All mod cons – Super sized electric grooming tables have a sturdy design that ensures the table doesn’t rock. The hydraulic table is operated via a hand-held electric pump and is ideal for larger and heavier dogs
- Conveniently packaged – Folding dog grooming tables are ideal for small spaces. They provide an excellent work surface and pack away flat after use
- Lightweight and portable – Portable grooming tables are made from lightweight aluminium and provide the perfect pet pamper zone on the move
The benefits of a dog grooming table
If your dog requires constant tidying up a grooming table is a good investment. This easy to use, waist level table is made from durable metal and available in a choice of styles.
Most pet grooming tables feature an adjustable arm with noose attachments and a non-slip surface to ensure your pet’s safety and your comfort when trimming, brushing or cleaning them.
Different styles of dog grooming tables
- Adjustable – This practical grooming table features an adjustable arm with two nooses that hold your dog in prime grooming position. The anti-slip rubber surface ensures your pet stays in place
- Electric – If your pooch is on the large or heavy side you may want a little assistance. The electric dog grooming table is easy to operate and won’t strain your back
- Folding – The practical and versatile folding grooming table includes all the main features of a standard table, but conveniently folds flat when not in us
- Portable – Lighter than most dog grooming tables, the portable version is ideal for dog show use