Drum Practice Pads
Designed for budding drummers to practice at home without a full drum kit, drum pads are an essential when learning to play a percussion instrument. Realistic feel and rebound pads can help you to practice tempo and fill ins in silence, which is ideal for those with neighbours close by.
Drum pads can be taken anywhere for practice on the run, so you never need to be away from learning the basics you'll need to progress. These rubber pads are also available as a full kit set up, which is both lightweight and transportable, and ideal for those who haven't yet purchased a drum kit.
What to expect from your drum practice pad
- High density rubber pads for longevity
- Flexibility to help with impact resistance
- High end products available for top quality practice pads
- Unbranded pads are available to suit a beginner's budget
- Practice pads can be bought separately to fit each drum head
- Available as a full set up kit for silent practising
- Deadens the sound of the drum, allowing budding drummers to practice at home
Choosing the right drum practice pad
Drum practice pads fit all drums, from snare to bass drums and there are many kinds on the market. If you already own a drum kit and wish to practice silently, firstly decide on your budget before checking out the brands of drum pad available. A named brand will invariably be more expensive, but may provide a higher quality product.
If you've yet to purchase a full drum kit, you might consider buying a full practice kit, which is lightweight, takes up very little room and can be played virtually anywhere. This is an ideal purchase for someone who has just taken up drum lessons, making it possible to practice at home without disturbing the entire household.