Shop by Shade
Make an offer
You may also like
- Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Foundation 08 GenuineTrending price£12.04 New
- Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder 27 Oz 7.7g MediumTrending price£17.95 New
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Ultra Smooth Pressed Powder 03 Medium BoxedTrending price£8.50 New
- Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Bronzing Powder Duo Bronze BeautyTrending price£11.70 New
- 2 X Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Loose Powder Light 01. 28gTrending price£19.06 New
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish 7g Pressed Powder Light 2 Lipstick 4g Fiesta 30Trending price£5.74 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Elizabeth Arden Face Powder
Elizabeth Arden has been producing an extensive range of cosmetics for over 100 years, and is well known for its luxurious and high quality products. Elizabeth Arden face powder comes in a wide range of tones, and has won numerous beauty awards for excellence.
Pure Finish mineral powder foundation comes in a grinder compact for a no mess, no fuss make up experience. This skin brightening formula is super lightweight and enriched with sea water and antioxidant rich minerals including vitamins A, C and E. Available in a variety of natural skin tones from very pale to dark bronze, this particular face powder gives a warm, luminous appearance to your complexion and also offers SPF 20 protection from UV rays.
For a shimmer face powder try the Elizabeth Arden Ultra Smooth pressed powder which offers a flawless finish. Available in three natural skin tones, light, medium, and deep, this is a simple product with a lightweight feel. It is ideal for toning down colour, and for setting foundation to prolong coverage and avoid shine.
If you're looking for an age defying face powder, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide skin smoothing loose powder is a popular choice. Available in translucent, pale, medium, and deep shades, this lightweight powder blurs facial lines to give a smoother, younger appearance to the skin. The face powder range has a long lasting formula, helping to give your face a flawless finish right to the end of the day.
Elizabeth Arden is a luxury cosmetics company and its products trend to be at the higher end of the price range. For those with strong ethical views, you'll be glad to know the company has a strict policy against testing on animals, so you can use its products secure in the knowledge that no animals were harmed in their making or testing.