Shop by category
Shop by Type
Discover women's fine jewellery collectionsShop event
You may also like
Hot this week
- Bollywood Indian Necklace Earrings Tikka Set Jewellery Set Silver Gold£9.985 left
- Gold Plated Indian Push Stoppers For Earrings Good Quality Item Jewelry£1.0044 sold
- BOLLYWOOD BINDI DESIGNER HEAD STICKER GEM BODY TATTOOS ART BRIDAL CRAFT TIKKA£1.4932 sold
- 1 PACK of MULTI **Long Multi Pack** Indian BRIDAL Gem TIKKA Festival BINDI£3.6521 sold
- PACK OF 48 MIRROR GLITTER INDIAN BANGLES CHURI BOLLYWOOD JEWELLERY SET (H)£6.9917 sold
- Indian Bangles 12 psc plain Good Quality Gloss Finish Glass Looking Metal Bangle£1.9914 sold
- COUPLE NATIVE PAWN INDIAN JEWELRY NAVAJO SIGNED FEATHER VINTAGE OPEN RING AMPLE£1.5412 sold
- Viking Futhark Rune Beads Hair Beards Jewellery Talisman Jewellery 8.7x12.9x5mm£2.9912 sold
- Alchemy Gothic E274 The Dragon's Lure Single Ear Cuff Earring UK PostTrending price£11.04 New
- 200 Multi Colour Stick on Velvet Bindi Tattoo Craft Body Art 2 Mm-14 Mm Round 12 MmTrending price£2.80 New
- Lucky Elephant Ring Dainty Solid 925 Stlg Silver Pagan Jewellery Various Sizes L 6Trending price£13.32 New
- Polished Lightweight 925 Sterling Silver Rune Ring Wicca Norse Pagan Jewellery J 5Trending price£14.22 New
- 925 Sterling Silver Egyptian Eye of Horus Ankh Key of Life Ring Pagan Jewellery Z 13Trending price£28.38 New
Save on Ethnic & Tribal Jewellery
- TURQUOISE GOLD INDIAN COSTUME JEWELLERY NECKLACE EARRING CRYSTAL DIAMOND SET NEW£16.99Trending at £20.00
- Alchemy Gothic (Metal-Wear) The Dragon's Lure Pewter Ear Wrap BRAND NEW£13.44Trending at £15.04
- Alchemy Gothic (Metal-Wear) Flaming V Pewter Pendant BRAND NEW£12.60Trending at £12.76
- Tibet Silver Turquoise Oval Pendant Necklace 76 x 50 mm X7Q5£1.44Trending at £2.69
- Alchemy The Black Swan Romance P773£15.15Trending at £17.64
- Alchemy Gothic P627 St John's Crystalbone Cross Pendant£19.25Trending at £20.48
- Alloy Leather Bracelet Bangle Bracelet Silver Blue Rope Retro Punk Rock Man N7J1£1.39Trending at £2.59
- Celtic Cross Pewter Pendant Light Green Stoned Celtic Knotwork Design£4.99Trending at £6.81
Make an offer
- Zuni American Indian silver & turquoise 3/4 bangle£45.00Free postageMake offer
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Ethnic and Tribal Jewellery
Bright and colourful ethnic and tribal jewellery can transform a look and bring a touch of individuality to your style. These interesting pieces can be sourced from, or inspired by, countries, cultures, and tribes across the world.
Countries associated with traditional tribal jewellery include those in Africa, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. Also pieces can be found which are inspired by Pagan cultures , the Gothic movement and Celtic style. They are attractive pieces for those who are interested in other cultures, who like bright and colourful pieces, or who want to make a statement of individuality. Often this jewellery can have symbolism and meaning for the culture it comes from, or it is just attractive to wear.
Popular ethnic pieces include bangles, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. The materials to make this jewellery can include brass, gold, silver, pewter and stainless steel and stones include cubic zirconia and crystal. Coral and turquoise beads are also popular.
An attractive vintage Navajo Native American ring with a large natural vivid green turquoise stone set on a sterling silver band is sure to catch people's attention when worn on your finger. For a very different style of ring, choose an attractive Pagan inspired sterling silver triple moon design, which is certain to be a talking point. If you like Celtic-style jewellery then you might choose a sterling silver Celtic knot ring.
Ethnic and tribal bangles and bracelets are plentiful. A vintage Tibetan sterling silver bracelet with handmade coral and turquoise beads and spacers is a pretty piece to wear, or for something more ornate there is a Nepalese chunky bracelet made from silver with turquoise and coral beads.
A handmade tribal-style infinity charm bracelet can be given as a symbol of friendship. These bracelets are made from Tan Pu leather and cord with pretty wood, turquoise and silver acrylic beads and hematite gemstone beads.
There are a wide variety of ethnic and tribal necklaces and pendants to suit all tastes. For those interested in Pagan designs, choose a striking pentacle pentagram hinged locket necklace with a silver plated chain and glass cabochon. For a boho look there are eye-catching Tibetan handmade tribal necklaces with turquoise and coral beads. A purple glass and alpaca silver necklace from Peru comes with matching earrings.
A pair of Native American Zuni Indian earrings would make a unique gift. These handcrafted earrings have butterfly and flower detailing with turquoise, red coral and mother of pearl details. For something simple and elegant there is a pair of drop earrings in a Navaho Indian design made from sterling silver with cast turquoise detail.