Shop by category
Shop by Metal
Discover women's fine jewellery collectionsShop event
Save on Fine Jewellery
- 9ct Gold Hoop Earrings Diamond Cut£52.95Trending at £95.91
- 9ct Gold Lilac CZ Teardrop Pendant no Chain Gift Boxed Made in UK£12.99Trending at £13.79
- Tree Of Life 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Oxidised Detail Finish Jewellery£16.99Trending at £27.38
- GIFT BOXED BALTIC AMBER STERLING SILVER 925 WOMEN'S PENDANT JEWELLERY JEWELRY£4.99Trending at £5.60
- Sterling Silver teddy bear pendant£20.99Trending at £29.05
- Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings£6.99Trending at £10.02
- Women's 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery CZ-Cubic Zirconia Crystal Stud Earrings£4.99Trending at £8.43
- Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver 10mm Ball Lever Back Drop Earrings£21.44Trending at £22.41
- 9ct Gold CZ Pendant No Chain Gift Boxed Made in UKTrending price£13.79 New
- Genuine PANDORA Silver Floating Locket Necklace 60cm - 590529-60Trending price£29.89 New
- 3 Rows 7-8mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Choker NecklaceTrending price£10.01 New
- 4-5mm White Natural Real Freshwater Pearl Loose Beads Strands 15" AAATrending price£3.87 New
- 9-10mm Peacock Black Round Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace 18”Trending price£12.96 New
- HUGE Baroque 14x16mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace 18“ AAATrending price£10.01 New
Hot this week
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
A piece of fine jewellery can be special in so many ways. It can hold precious memories, represent an important event in your life, be a way of showing your love for someone, or just provide that much needed touch of luxury in your life.
Jewellery can have sentimental value as well as monetary worth. A woman will always cherish the fine jewellery she wore on her wedding day. Bracelets are often gifted to babies to keep forever when they are born or christened and jewellery is always the perfect present on a landmark birthday or anniversary. Jewellery can have religious significance or just be the ideal way to dress up an outfit on a special occasion.
Fine jewellery comes in many forms, from a necklace , a pair of earrings or a bracelet, to a brooch, pendant, charm or ring . Anklets and headpieces are also popular. Rare antique pieces can be found alongside luxury statement pieces from premium jewellers such as Tiffany and Co. or sets by well-loved contemporary brands such as PANDORA.
There is something for all tastes among fine jewellery with precious gemstones and metals to choose from. Sterling silver is a stylish option for necklaces such as a crucifix cross pendant necklace, a stylish Charles Rennie Mackintosh pendant necklace, or a unisex anchor charm pendant necklace. White gold is a popular choice for a dazzling diamond engagement ring, while yellow gold has a timeless appeal and makes for a beautiful torque style bracelet or Celtic weave ring.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend and as no diamond is the same you will always feel special and unique when you wear one. This stone is a popular choice for a dazzling engagement ring or for a pair of sophisticated earrings. Emeralds are ideal for anyone who suits green and rubies are a good choice for those who love red.
Pearls have a vintage appeal and are popular for their iridescent sheen and variety of colours. The most popular colour for a set of pearls is white and more recently black pearls have become fashionable. Other colour tints include pink, blue, champagne, green and purple. A set of vintage pearl earrings set in yellow gold brings a touch of class and style, while pearls make attractive pendants on gold and sterling silver chains. A faux pearl necklace will have the same sophisticated appearance as the real thing.
Sapphires, garnets, amber, amethyst and topaz are also popular stones, while rose gold has boomed in popularity in recent years and looks both modern and pretty when worn.