Shop by category
Shop by Brand
Great prices on popular products
Save on Garden Watering Equipment
- GARDEN HOSE PIPE REEL REINFORCED OUTDOOR HOSEPIPE GREEN 30M 50M 75M 100M£9.45Trending at £14.70
- EXPANDABLE GARDEN HOSE FLEXIBLE 25/50/75/100 PIPE EXPANDING WITH SPRAY GUN BLUE£5.85Trending at £8.58
- 100ft Super Coil Garden Hose Pipe Spray Water Hosepipe Reel Set£10.99Trending at £11.18
- Outside Tap Cover Frost Jacket Insulated Protector Thermal Winter Outdoor Garden£3.86Trending at £4.06
- 100FT Expandable Flexible Garden Hose Pipe 3x Expanding & Spray Gun£8.49Trending at £10.16
- LARGE SQUARE MIXER KITCHEN TAP TO GARDEN HOSE PIPE CONNECTOR ADAPTER NEW£5.95Trending at £6.09
- HOZELOCK GARDEN HOSE CONNECTOR O-RINGS SEALS SPARES KIT£2.46Trending at £2.51
- Empty Plastic Hand Trigger Spray water Bottle CAR CLEANING GARDEN SALON PETS£2.15Trending at £2.44
Limited time deals
- Hozelock 4507 7L Litre Killaspray Multipurpose Pressure Sprayer Washer£22.95
- 20 Litre Plastic Jerry Can & Pouring Tap Water Container Carrier Bottle 20L J018£10.99
- Hozelock 2412 30m Free Standing Garden Hose Reel with 25m Hose & Accessories GRY£26.99
- 25m Complete Hose Trolley Set Garden Watering Pipe Portable Reel Cart & Fittings£23.99
- BRAND NEW WHITE WATER BUTT RAIN DIVERTER KIT, FITS SQUARE AND ROUND DOWN PIPES£9.99
- 1/2 " 20M -3 LAYER REINFORCED GARDEN HOSE PIPE TUBE WATERING OUTDOOR£7.99
- BRASS OUTDOOR GARDEN TAP + WALLPLATE BRACKET ELBOW 15MM & 1/2" WITH PIPE OUTLET£8.49
- 15m Complete Garden Hose Pipe Reel Set Reinforced Tough Outdoor Hosepipe Green£16.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- 25 Litre Water Container Drum Bottle Food Grade New£6.89Free postageMake offer
Garden Watering Equipment
There are many different types of watering equipment that can help you with the irrigation of your garden, allotment and greenhouse.
A variety of watering equipment can be purchased depending on the size of your garden, the type of plants you have and your garden facilities.
The installation of a water butt in your garden can help you save water and use collected rainwater to irrigate your garden. Water butts are large containers that collect rainwater by being attached to guttering on your shed or house.
Water butts are covered, to stop debris filling the butt and clogging it, however, if scum and algae do start forming, you can purchase a biological rainwater treatment to keep your water clean. They often have a tap system to allow you to col lect water into a watering can for using your collected rainwater. Water butts work best by cutting one of the plastic down pipes from the guttering and inserting the water butt pipe to it.
They can vary in size, from 100 - 700-litre capacity depending on the space you have, there are also options for slimline butts to suit your outside space.
Often seen as a garden essential, there are many different types of water hose. As well as choosing the correct length hose needed for your garden, there are also other considerations such as the material.
- Vinyl - A cheaper and lightweight option that is best suited to light watering tasks
- Rubber - A more expensive and heavier option but is more durable and can survive tougher conditions, such as being dragged across the garden and getting caught in garden furniture
- Mix - Some hoses are a vinyl and rubber mix, combining the lightweight nature of the vinyl with the flexibility of the rubber
When choosing a hose it is important to think of the storage, whether you need a retractable hose reel or whether to choose a flat hose which compresses down to save space.
There are also a variety of attachments you can purchase for your hose to suit the needs of your watering requirement, whether it is a fine mist for delicate plants, or a high pressure soaking for large areas of lawn.