Save on GoPro Camera Batteries
- GoPro Battery BacPac for Hero4 Hero 3 & Hero3 Cameras Abpak-401£29.99 New£24.99 Used
Hot this week
- GoPro Battery for Hero 5 Black--Rechargeable£16.153 left
- GoPro Rechargeable Battery (HERO5 Black) Spare or Replacement Battery£24.955 left
- Genuine Gopro 1160mAh AHDBT-401 battery For Gopro Hero 4 HD Black/Sliver Camera£8.977 left
- GoPro HERO5 Black 1220mAh Li-ion Portable Replacement Rechargeable Battery£19.9910 left
- Original 1220mAh AHDBT-501 Battery for Gopro Hero 5 Black Action Camera£13.887 sold
- GoPro AHDBT-302 Battery HERO3+ HERO3 AHDBT-301 UK SELLER Fast Dispatch GoPro 302£10.555 sold
- Smatree High Capacity Li-Polymer Battery(2-Pack)1290mAH for GoPro HERO 3+, 3£10.893 sold
- Genuine original GoPro AHDBT-302 Battery＋charger for GoPro HERO3 HERO3+ Battery£16.992 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- GoPro HD Hero5 Hero 5 Black Hero6 Replacement Camera Battery Pack LI-ION£22.71+ £12.12 postageMake offer
- GoPRO GP3077 Lithium-ion Rechargeable Camcorder Battery£9.99+ £3.26 postageMake offer
- GoPro Battery BacPac YHD517B - BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED£26.99Free postageMake offer
- 2x Replacement Battery 1260 mah + battery charger Go Pro£17.80+ £3.40 postageMake offer
GoPro Camera Batteries
GoPro cameras can be said to have truly revolutionised the way we see the world. These small and tough cameras now go where traditional cameras could rarely go - on skateboards, on skis, underwater and even into space. They capture enthralling still photos and unique moments in HD video.
GoPro also make a drone to carry their cameras called Karma, which requires special batteries that are different to the ones used by the range of GoPro HERO cameras.
Like everything digital, GoPro cameras are only useful when they have power. It's probably true that the keen photographer can never have too many memory cards or too many batteries in their bag. Handily, GoPro also make a special accessory that allows two batteries to be attached to a GoPro at a time, enabling longer video sessions, so the need to to have more than one battery is greater than ever.
Battery life is determined by many factors, including the outside temperature and the type of filming. According to GoPro, a new and fully charged GoPro battery can last from 90 minutes to 140 minutes, depending on circumstances.
GoPro HERO Cameras
GoPro's camera range is called HERO and the first HEROs only had built-in batteries so that the whole camera must be plugged into a socket to be recharged. The new GoPro Hero Session cameras also only have a built in battery.
From HERO2 onwards however, GoPro batteries were easy to take out for charging and to replace on location. However not all GoPro models take the same battery, for example GoPro Hero 4 batteries will not fit Hero 3 and vice versa, so it's important to carefully check the type of battery your GoPro HERO requires.
GoPro own brand batteries or aftermarket?
GoPro use Lithium Ion batteries that deliver different milliamp hours or mAh according to the HERO model type.
GoPro own brand batteries cannot be said to be very expensive, although batteries for the newer HERO 4 and HERO 5 models are slightly more expensive than previous models. However, there is always the option of slightly cheaper after market batteries to choose from.
If your GoPro camera is still under its warranty you may want to think about the implications of using non genuine GoPro batteries in your HERO. Should your GoPro HERO develop a fault, then the warranty could be made void through the use of non branded GoPro batteries in the device.