Shop by Attachment
Shop by Colour
Save on Hair Extensions
- Unprocessed Brazilian Kinky Curly Virgin Hair Weave Bundles 3 Bundles Human Hair£55.16Trending at £61.91
- Salon Pro Hair Extension Bonding Glue & Black White Remover (All sizes)£2.44Trending at £2.48
- Neitsi 400 PCS Hair Extension Fusion Keratin Glue Tips Rebond Granules Beads£8.66Trending at £9.55
- Bead Microring Threader Looper Tool for Micro R Hair Extension SE£0.99Trending at £1.27
- Headband Secret Wire In Hair Extensions Invisible Curly Synthtic Wedding Hair£1.83Trending at £2.59
- Brazilian Virgin Hair 27 Pieces Short Human Hair Weave With Free Closure Genuine£20.22Trending at £23.34
- 200 PCS 5mm Dark Brown Silicone Lined Micro Rings For Hair Extensions BF£0.99Trending at £1.67
- SwirlColor 12 pieces 55cm 21 Multi-Colors Party Highlight Clip on in Hair Salon£6.97Trending at £8.22
- .koko XL Curly Messy Bun Hair Piece Scrunchie - Choose Your Shade 614h21 Light BlondeTrending price£4.89 New
- Full Head Clip in 100 Human Hair Extensions 99j - Dark Red Wine 18Trending price£30.83 New
Limited time deals
- Full Head Clip in Remy Human Hair Extensions£28.99
- 20 LONG NATURAL FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIONS KIT: RINGS INCLUDED (B GRADE)£16.00
- Luxury Clip in 100% Remy Human Hair Extensions Full Head£17.59
- 16"/18"/20" REMY Micro Loop Ring HUMAN Hair Extensions UK Seller FAST DISPATCH£5.94
- ELYSEE STAR DREADS BLACK DREADLOCKS DOUBLE ENDED SYNTHETIC DREAD£9.99
- ELYSEE STAR DREADS #30 REDDISH BROWN DREADLOCKS DOUBLE ENDED SYNTHETIC DREAD£9.99
- 18" 25's-200's REMY Micro Loop/Ring HUMAN Hair Extensions UK Seller£6.79
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
When you're fed up with your hair and you want to change your look, hair extensions can be a great way to add glamour and volume to a tired 'do'.
What are the different types of hair extensions?
Weft hair extensions are sections of real or artificial hair sewn into bundles using a special machine. They are usually used for permanent extensions, but can also be used in clip in hair extension kits. Hand-wefted extensions are tied by hand to make a stronger, but thinner weft, which sits closer to your head.
A hair weave involves your natural hair being braided and the hair extensions being sewn into the braids. If you choose a full head weave, the braids are often sewn down or covered with a net before the extensions are sewn on. Curly, straight or wavy weaves that can last up to eight weeks are available.
Tape in extensions are the newest hair extension trend. They consist of thin pre taped hair wefts that are sandwiched in between sections of natural hair.
Choosing the right hair extensions
Always look for hair extensions that are as close to your natural colour as possible and are the best possible quality. Real human hair extensions are thought of as being the best quality and tend to last longer than synthetic hair, but tends to be more expensive. These days the quality of false extensions is a lot higher than it used to be, so synthetic hair can look just as good.
How to care for hair extensions
It's not difficult to keep your hair extensions looking good, but there are a few rules.
Brush your extensions with a soft bristle brush and don't brush them while wet.
Don't wash them more than three times a week, and use a sulphate free shampoo.
Clip in hair extensions, the no commitment option
Not interested in permanent extensions? You could test the water with a set of clip in hair extensions that give you the versatility of permanent extensions without the commitment.